Luxurious and exclusive in rural Sussex…but still only a few minutes walk to the local pub!
We are a small, private site in a beautiful woodland setting. Enjoy listening to bird song throughout the day and the resident owls by night, you might even spot the deer that visit in the evening. Scroll down to see the accommodation on offer!
What to expect?
It’s camping Jim, but not as we know it!
Inside your safari tent:
- Fully equipped kitchen with crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Sink with hot and cold running water
- Gas hob
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Electric lights and power points for chargers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Open plan living and dining room fully furnished with sofas and a dining table
- Books and games for you to enjoy
- Master bedroom with double bed
- Second bedroom with bunk beds
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- All made up with superior mattresses and quality bed linen
- Each tent has its own bathroom, with flushing loos, sink and shower
Towels and complementary toiletries provided
Outside your tent you will find:
- Your own decking area with table and chairs for al fresco dining
- Fire pit and BBQ with tools
- Outdoor games